Bread-maker ETA 2147 90020 Duplica Vital Plus
Impeccable taste with an easy conscience
Make healthy bread with the Duplica Vital Plus ETA214790020 bread-maker! Would you like to include, or have you included, wholegrain or gluten-free bread in your diet? With the Duplica you can have just that and much more. It can make all kinds of bread, desserts, soya cheese, jam and marmalade, yoghurt or meatloaf, all this from the comfort of your own home.
CLASSIC, WHOLEGRANE , TOAST, FAST, SWEET, CAKE, JAM, DOUGH, ULTRA FAST, BAKING, DESSERT and 3 patented programmes: FERMENTATION, VITAL PLUS 1 and VITAL PLUS 2.
With the Vital Plus programmes you can create your own recipes and store them in the bread-maker´s memory. When you are using the bread-maker again, all you need to do is choose this programme and your favourite bread is made in no time. With the fermentation programme, you can grow your own yeast culture, prepare yoghurt or malt (amasaké) without using any preservatives or colour additives. If you want to give your body just the best stuff, give it the Duplica Vital plus bread-maker.
The bread-maker is fully automatic so you just need to add the ingredients, choose a programme and the bread-maker will take care of the rest. It automatically pre-heats, kneads the dough, creates conditions to let the dough rise sufficiently and crisps the bread. You can choose the darkness of the crust from 5 levels just the way you like it – very light, light, medium, dark or very dark. You can also choose from three loaf sizes - the smallest one: 2x 0.5kg, medium: 1.2kg or large: 1.4kg. You won´t be able to resist the temptation of freshly-made bread.
Packed full of various functions
Thanks to the delayed start function you can enjoy freshly-baked bread for example for your breakfast. Put the ingredients in the container in advance in the evening, set the required time of operation of the bread-maker and then you can just look forward to freshly-made and delicious breakfast in the morning. The KEEP WARM function will maintain the temperature of the bread-maker for up to 60 minutes when it finishes baking. Bread will stay warm for a longer time.
Thanks to the PULSE function you know when to add your favourite ingredient. Thanks to the MEMORY function the bread-maker retains its settings and the current phase for up to 10 minutes in case of a power cut. The LOCK function which locks the control panel and retains the set programme in case of accidental handling is also very useful.
A wide range of accessories
You can easily pre-set the programmes on the clearly-arranged control panel with intuitive touch control. The settings will be displayed on the large LCD display with blue backlight which also shows the process of preparation and baking as it happens. You can watch the entire process through the viewing window in the flip-up lid and have everything under control. The inner space is illuminated so you can keep a good track of the process.
The bread-maker comes with 2 pans with a non-stick surface which prevents your bread from sticking to the pan and the loaf is easy to remove. You can make one large loaf or 2 small ones of different flavours at the same time. There are 2 foldable handles for safe and convenient use, 3 kneading hooks of a different size with a non-stick surface designed so as to process the dough to achieve an optimum consistency. The bread maker comes complete with a measure glass, two-sided measuring jug, a special kneading blade removal hook and a home-baking recipe book along with the “Baking” cookbook .
Do you like French bread? Then you will surely appreciate the attachment for baking French bread which is included with the Duplica Vital Plus bread-maker.
The bread-maker is also very economical. Those who buy healthy bread know that for quality products you need to pay extra. With the Duplica Vital Plus bread-maker you can make high-quality healthy bread yourselves at home and save money. With the ETA Gratus Vital ETA002890091 food-processor you can also make your own flour, either from maize, pea, wheat, rye, chickpea, rice, millet grains or other cereals. The flour thus preserves all the necessary vitamins, oil, enzymes and unsaturated fatty acids beneficial to our health.
DUPLICA VITAL PLUS bread-maker
- Fully automatic preparation ensures optimum pre-heating, kneading, sufficient rising, high-quality baking and subsequent reheating without any intervention by the user
- Multipurpose use:
b) preparation of various types of dough, jam, marmalade, cakes, pies, biscuits, meat loaf, malt, leavening, yoghurt, soya cheese, etc.
- Combination of black metal, stainless steel and glass adds to the exclusivity of the design
- Maximum content of the pan makes it possible to prepare food items (bread, cake, dough, meat loaf) up to 1.4kg in weight
- 815W input power
- Extended 5-year warranty for the motor
- A total of 14 pre-set programmes for making bread, dough, including three special programmes for individual settings of all the bread-maker parameters
- Overview of programmes: VITAL PLUS 1, VITAL PLUS 2, CLASSIC, WHOLEGRAIN, TOAST, FAST, SWEET, CAKE, JAM, DOUGH, ULTRA FAST, BAKING, DESSERT, FERMENTATION
- Although the bread-maker does not feature a separate “gluten-free bread” programme, you can easily make gluten-free bread with it. You just need to use gluten-free ingredients and select the Vital Plus 1 or Vital Plus 2 programme, or the Classic programme
- The bread-maker features special patented programmes: VITAL PLUS 1, VITAL PLUS 2 and FERMENTATION
VITAL PLUS 1, VITAL PLUS 2
- to make tasty and healthy bread to suit your needs (e.g. based on your diet or if you require gluten-free food)
- individual setting of the individual preparation phases (i.e. pre-heating, kneading, rising, baking and reheating) or deactivation of a certain phase
- individual setting of the parameters of the individual preparation phases (i.e. time = between 0 and 360 minutes, and temperature between 20 and 98°C ) or deactivation of the relevant parameter
- individual setting of the crust darkness (5 levels = very light, light, medium, dark, very dark)
- optimal processing thanks to the setting of double-phase rising / baking and three-phase kneading
FERMENTATION allows you to:
- grow your own yeast culture, prepare yoghurt and malt (amasaké) without using any undesired preservatives or colour additives
- optimum temperature setting (from 20 to 98°C, in 2°C increments) and setting of the required time (from 10 minutes to 29:59 hours)
- you can reheat cooked meals
- 1 pre-set programme for preparation of jam, marmalade, preserves or compote from fresh fruit. You can make tasty jams or marmalades based on traditional recipes
- You can set 3 sizes of loaf (small = 2x0.5kg, medium = 1.2kg, large = 1.4kg)
- Selection of 3 levels of crust darkness (light, medium, dark) or up to 5 levels of crust darkness (very light, light, medium, dark and very dark)
- You can set cooking at a low temperature from 20 to 98°C
- You can set baking at a low temperature from 140 to 230°C
- The total temperature range is between 20 and 230°C
- with the delayed start function you can postpone bread preparation by up to 13 hours (in 5 minute increments). You can prepare the bread ingredients in the evening and serve freshly-made bread in the morning
- The "PAUSE” function makes it possible to easily pause the bread-maker´s operation to add ingredients (e.g. cereals, fruit, nuts) or to remove the kneading hooks
- The "LOCK" function for locking the control panel secures the bread-maker against unintentional use
- The "KEEP WARM" function for maintenance of temperature keeps the optimum temperature in the baking pan for up to 60 minutes after the bread is made, or allows you to set the low-temperature cooking process
- The sound signal function indicates in advance that your favourite ingredient is to be added, or that bread making or reheating is finished
- The "MEMORY" function in case of a power cut which does not exceed approx. 10 minutes allows the bread-maker to resume operation when power is restored without any change in the settings or interruption of the operation
- The individual parts are dish-washer safe
The bread-maker features:
- Flip-up lid with an integrated viewing window for easy control of the bread-making process
- Easy to read LCD display with blue backlighting which shows the bread-making process and is easy to read in any situation
- Clearly-arranged control panel with intuitive touch control and information in the Czech language for easy programming
- Two pans (single-chamber for one large loaf or double-chamber for two smaller loaves) with a non-stick surface for easy removal of your freshly-made bread. With the double-chamber pan, you can make two different types of bread at the same time
- The pans are fitted with foldable handles for safe and easy use
- 3 sizes of kneading hooks (6 pieces in total) with a non-stick surface the size and design of which guarantee optimum processing of dough
- Thanks to the inner lighting, you can easily check the bread-making process (without having to open the lid “unnecessarily”) or check the process when visibility is poor (e.g. in the evening, at night)
- Non-slip feet for enhanced stability even on a very slippery surface
- Accessories: 200ml measure glass, 5ml/15ml two-sided measuring jug, a special kneading blade removal hook, attachment for making French bread and a home-baking recipe book and the “Baking” cookbook (40 recipes)
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAMMES
1. Vital Plus 1 - this programme is designed for individual setting of all the bread-making phases (i.e. pre-heating, kneading, rising, baking and reheating) or for preparation of bakery products (e.g. gluten-free), sweet bread, meat loaf, “soya” cheese and cultivation of cheese cultures, etc.
2. Vital Plus 2 - this programme is designed for individual setting of all the bread-making phases (i.e. pre-heating, kneading, rising, baking and reheating) or for preparation of bakery products (e.g. gluten-free), sweet bread, meat loaf, “soya” cheese and cultivation of cheese cultures, etc.
3. Classic - this programme is designed for white wheat bread or brown rye bread, as well as for herb-flavoured bread or bread with raisins
4. Wholegrain - this programme is designed for making wholegrain bread from flour with a low gluten content. This setting offers a longer time of kneading/mixing, rising (i.e. grains enlargement) and pre-heating
5. Toast - this programme is designed for making light French bread with a crispy crust and light crumb. This setting offers a longer time of kneading/mixing and dough rising required to deliver a “fluffier” structure which is so typical of French bread
6. Fast - this programme is designed for a fast preparation of white, wheat and rye bread.
7. Sweet - this programme is designed for baking sweet types of bread with a crispier crust
8. Cake - this programme is designed for kneading / mixing of ingredients (e.g. for a cake, pie) which are then baked for a pre-set time
9. Jam - this programme is designed for making jams, marmalades or compotes from fresh fruit
10. Dough - the programme is intended for kneading/mixing and subsequent dough rising without baking (e.g. pizza, sweet bread, French bread or pretzel dough)
11. Ultra fast - this programme is designed for a very fast preparation of white, wheat and rye bread. This setting reduces the time required for kneading/mixing, dough rising and subsequent baking to a minimum
12. Baking - this programme is designed for making brown bread, cakes or meat loaf
13. Dessert - this programme is designed for kneading / mixing of ingredients (e.g. for desserts, cakes, biscuits) which are then baked for a pre-set time
14. Fermentation - this programme is designed for preparation of leaven culture (leavening), yoghurt, malt (amasaké) etc.
- Gluten-free baking
- Max. capacity
- Delayed start
- Number of kneading hooks (in a container)
- Number of programs
- Adjustment of crust tint
- Adjustment of crust tint
- Adjustment of crust tint
- Baked baguette