Kitchen scales ETA Farmer 4777 90000
The ETA Farmer digital kitchen scales has an extra large weighing area of 20.5 x 24 cm made of tempered glass. The scales boasts a very high weighing capacity of up to 20 kg and high weighing accuracy with a resolution of 1 g. It will be your great kitchen helper whether you need to weigh lower weight ingredients or weigh heavier products such as the amount of fruit for homemade jam or marmalade.
With touch control, you can conveniently adjust the measurement in g (grams), lb:oz (pounds: ounces), ml (millilitres), or fl´oz (fluid ounce). Read the measured value on a clear LCD display. With the TARE function, you can subtract the weight of the container or gradually add weight. The kitchen scales is equipped with an overload indicator and a low battery indicator. Anti-slip feet ensure greater stability on the worktop.
The kitchen scales scale can be switched off manually after the weighing process has finished, or it is switched off automatically. The slim design makes the scales easy to store. It is powered by on 2 CR2032 batteries which are included in the package.
The ETA Farmer digital kitchen scales is easy to clean thanks to its design and will be an elegant yet practical helper in your kitchen.
Digital kitchen scales
- Extra large weighing area (20.5 x 24 cm) made of tempered glass for larger raw materials
- Very high scales capacity up to 20 kg suitable for weighing larger amount of products
- High-precision weighing with a resolution of 1 g
- Measurement in units: g (grams) / lb:oz (pounds:ounces) / ml (millilitres) / fl´oz (fluid ounces)
- Possibility of subtracting the weight of the container or gradually add weight with the TARE function
- Manual / automatic shutdown
- Overload indicator, low battery indicator
- Comfortable touch control
- Easy and hygienic
- Elegant shape and design
- Clear LCD display
- Slim design for easy storage
- Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries (included)
- Anti-slip feet for increased stability on the worktop
- Practical hinged loop for hanging
- The maximum load
- Weighing accuracy
- Calculation of the nutritional values
- Battery type
- Bowl for weighing
- Number of batteries
- Weight indicator