Epilator ETA Fenité 8347 90000 IPL
Reveal the secret of smooth skin
IPL epilator with 36 W power input is a long-term and painless solution to hair removal and skin rejuvenation. IPL hair removal works based on the technology of intensive pulsing light (IPL) that disrupt the structure of dark hairs which fall out. Consequently, hairs gradually stop growing, and become thinner.
As there is only 10-30 % of all hair on your body when you apply the IPL hair removal, it is necessary to repeat the process several times – therefore, there is a convenient schedule, which makes planning easier for you.
The IPL hair removal works the best on white or light brown skin and dark hair – it absorbs the most energy from the light. People with light blond, white, red-haired, or gray hair are at a disadvantage as they don´t absorb enough energy which is necessary to deactivate hair roots.
Small and handy
The epilator features 5 degrees of pulse light power based on your skin type . Application window size is approximately 4 cm2. It is safe to use on all body parts except eyes, forehead, neck, and sensitive intimate parts.
Skin rejuvenation attachment
The epilator comes with two attachments. The first one serves to hair removal and the second one takes care of skin rejuvenation, it stimulates skin to create collagen, which benefits skin´s strength, elasticity, and hydration. You can choose from manual or automatic regime of pulse light application. A ON / OFF switch enables you to easily control the epilator and maintenance takes just a minute of your time.
Long lifetime and simple operation
The epilator handles up to 300 000 pulses. The rejuvenation attachment handles up to 100 000 pulses, which lasts up to 10 years of normal use. All information, including number of pulses, can be observed on a convenient LCD display.
The epilator shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity. Therefore, you don´t have to panic, if you are not sure that you pressed the OFF button.
Safe to use
IPL hair removal Fenité is elegant appliance which usage is not only comfortable but also safe. A sensor controls that the epilator doesn´t activate when it is out of the safe area of usage.
An integrated UV filter (475–1200 mm) protects your skin from UV light. Moreover, safety goggles with UV filter are included as well. Power cord of 175 cm length enable comfortable manipulation.
Watch ETA Fenité in practice on our new video!
- Long-term painless hair removal and skin rejuvenation
- It works with Intense Pulse Light technology (IPL)
- 2 attachments - for hair removal and skin rejuvenation
- Light discharge epilation deactivates hair roots deep in the skin
- The skin rejuvenation attachment, among other things, stimulates the new formation of collagen which ensures firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Very long lifetime up to 300,000 pulses (and 100,000 for skin rejuvenation lamp), which lasts up to 10 years of normal use
- 5-degree pulse light power (depending on your skin type)
- Safety sensor for proper skin contact
- Possibility to set manual or automatic mode of pulse light application
- It can be used on all body parts except eyes, neck and sensitive intimate parts
- Auto shut-off function (after 5 minutes)
- High quality silicon Quartz lamp (hair removal attachment)
- Operation with adapter: 100-240 V, ~50/60 Hz, 0.8 A
- Especially suitable for people with light skin tones and dark hair
- Protective glasses with UV filter are included
- The integrated UV filter to protect skin against UV radiation (475-1200 nm)
- The exact indicator of attachment lifetime
- The package includes a practical schedule for planning and monitoring the course of epilation
- Elegant design
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- ON / OFF switch
- Adapter Power Cord Length 175 cm
- LCD display
- Power input 36 W
- Voltage 24 V
- Low weight - aprox. 320 g
- Type Shaver
- Energy source
- Use and maintenance
- Type of epilator
IPL (Intensive Pulse Light)
- Bulb lifetime (number of flashes)
300 000 pulsůVida