Coffee grinder ETA Fragranza 0066 90000
Make every morning more pleasant with a cup of freshly ground coffee with the ETA Fragranza coffee grinder in a modern and elegant design. The grinder can be filled with up to 50 g of coffee beans for one grinding.
The special grinding knife deals with uniform coffee grinding. Its long life steel blades will produce extra high speed of up to 29,000 rpm. The fineness of ground coffee depends on the length of grinding. So it is up to you what kind of coffee you prefer. For coarse-ground coffee, a shorter time is sufficient; for a fine-ground coffee let the grinder work longer. Thanks to the transparent lid, you can continuously check the coffee grinding condition.
Stainless steel grinding chamber retains the unique aroma of freshly ground coffee to 100% throughout the preparation. It is advisable to pour the prepared coffee into a sealable airtight container preserving its unmistakable aroma for a long time.
The grinder is easy-to-operate with a convenient push button safety switch. Its maintenance is easy thanks to its stainless steel design. The anti-slip feet ensure the stability of the appliance on the worktop. The power cable length is 0.9 m and can be easily wound into the grinder storage space. The power input of the grinder is only 150 W.
- Stainless steel finish
- Even coffee grinding with special shattering knife
- Grinding from coarse to fine depending on the length of grinding
- 100% of keeps the unique aroma of freshly grounded coffee
- capacity for 50 g coffee beans
- Stainless steel grinding chamber
- Stainless steel blades with high durability
- Up to 29.000 rotations per minute
- Transparent lid
- Convenient push-button safety switch
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
- Non-slip feet ensure stability
- Space for power cord winding
- Power cord length 0.9 m
- Power consumption 150 W
- Container content of unground coffee
per 50 g of coffee beans
- Type of coffee grinder
with a splitting knife
- Adjust the fineness of milling
- Power consumption coffee mill