Home bread maker ETA Gustito II 9149 90000, black/stainless steel
Product code: ETA914990000
Fully automatic home bread maker with 16 pre-set programs, loaf size and colour of bread crust options.
Bread maker Gustito II
- Fully automatic dough preparation ensures kneading, rising, baking and heating
- Multipurpose usage:
b) different types of doughs, jams, marmelades, cakes, pies, cookies, meatloafs, yoghurts, and porridges, etc.
- 2 loaf size option (0.5 kg / 0.75 kg)
- Select colour of bread crust (3 setting levels)
- Baking form with anti-adhesive surface for easy maintenance
- 1 kneading hook
- Folding lid
- Display showing the status of preparation
- Acoustic signal for adding other ingredients
- 15 hours timer – delayed start function
- Automatic KEEP WARM function (60 minutes)
- Memory in case of blackout up to 10 minutes
- Input 500 W
Accessories: baking form, kneading hook, measuring cups, cup, hook
16 pre-set programs:
1. CLASIC - intended for white wheat and brown rey bread, and also for bread seasoned with herbs and raisins. Bread has dense consistency.
2. FRENCH – intended for quick preparation of white, wheat, and rye bread from plain flour. Bread made in this program is smaller, usually fluffy, with crispier crump. Not suitable for breads containing butter, margarine or milk.
3. SWEET - intended for baking sweet breads with crispier crumb than during baking on Clasic program. For breads in which is added e.g., fruit juice, grated coconut, raisins, dried fruit, chocolate, or suggar. Thanks to longer rising, the bread is light and aerated.
4. ULTRA QUICK - intended for preparation of white, wheat and rye bread. This program shortens kneading/mixing time and then bakes on minimum. Bread made in this program is smaller with dense centre. For this program water (or other liquid) has to be used with the temperature 48 – 50 °C.
5. QUICK - intended for quick preparation of white, wheat and rye bread. Bread made in this program is smaller and thick inside.
6. CAKE - intended for kneading/blending ingredients (p.e. for cake, pie), which you bake subsequently for set period of time
7. DESSERT – intended for kneading/mixing ingredients for desserts (e.g., for cake, pie), when only one kneading and one rising is needed, which is then baked for set period of time.
8. RICE BREAD - intended for quick preparation of bread. For baking use flour mixed with rice in the ratio of 1:1.
9. CORN BREAD - intended for quick preparation of bread. For baking use the mixture of flour and corn.
10. GLUTEN-FREE - intended for the gluten-free bread preparation from the gluten-free flour or baking mixtures.
11. PORRIDGE - intended for the preparation of porridge. Thanks to kneading and steaming, a coarse cereal porridge is made. For example for the preparation of Chinese babao porridge.
12. DOUGH - intended for kneading/mixing and rising dough without baking it. You can use different ingredients for different pastry (bread rolls, pizza, etc.).
13. KNEADING - intended only for kneading a dough (without rising). You can use different ingredients for different pastry (bread rolls, pizza, etc.).
14. YOGHURT – intended for homemade yoghurt preparation (mixing and heating the milk and lactic fermentation).
15. JAM - intended for making jam or marmelade from fresh fruit.
16. BAKING - intended for baking a brown bread, cakes or meatloaf.
- Size of package
- Weight: 4.08 kg
- Depth: 25.5 cm
- Height: 32.0 cm
- Width: 35.0 cm
- Size of product
- Weight: 3.36 kg
- Depth: 29.0 cm
- Height: 27.0 cm
- Width: 23.0 cm
- Gluten-free baking: Yes
- Display: yes
- Max. capacity: 750 g
- Delayed start: Yes
- Number of kneading hooks (in a container): 1
- Number of programs: 16
- Power: 500 W
- Adjustment of crust tint: medium
- Adjustment of crust tint: light
- Adjustment of crust tint: dark
- Baked baguette: No