Battery-powered vacuum cleaner ETA Verto II 142390000
A bagless handheld vacuum cleaner ETA Verto II is a handy assistant with a modern and elegant design.
Thanks to cordless battery operation (9.6 V NiMH) you can use it both at home and in a cottage or when cleaning a car.
Battery charging time is 5 hours, battery life is about 15 minutes. The light indicator will inform you about the charging status. The ergonomically shaped handle and low weight ensure that it is comfortable to work with.
The dust container holds 400 ml of dirt. Which is ideal for minor cleaning, such as crumbs after babies. A high-quality HEPA filter ensures efficient filtration. You don't have to worry about excessive noise, the ETA Verto II handheld vacuum cleaner has a quiet operation - the declared sound power level is 80 dB(A).
The accessories include a crevice nozzle that can handle cleaning in narrow or hard-to-reach places. The soft bristle brush will help you in places where you need to gently remove dust or spiderwebs. The wall-mounted charging station ensures that the battery is recharged while the ETA Verto II is stored.
Handheld bagless vacuum cleaner
- Cordless operation thanks to a 9.6 V NiMH accumulator
- Modern and elegant design
- Charging via adapter
- Charging time aprox. 5 hours
- Adapter input 6 W
- Transparent dust container with 400 ml capacity
- Accumulator running time up to 15 minutes
- Quality HEPA filter
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Light charging signalisation indicating the charged battery
- Compact size
- Light weight for easy manipulation
- Easy and comfortable manipulation
- Crevice nozzle – suitable for vacuuming narrow and hardly accessible spaces (radiator ribs, behind furniture, etc.)
- Brush with soft fibre bristles helps to clean places which demand gentle care (on the furniture, walls or pictures, ets.)
- Charging adapter 100-240 V (AC) / 12 V (DC)
- Wall bracket with a charging dock for easy storage
- HEPA filter ETA342300030
- Crevice nozzle with a brush ETA342300090
- The operating time
- Energy source
- Number of batteries
- Wall holder