Bread maker ETA Crustum II 2150 90000 white
Prepare fragrant crispy bread, homemade yogurt, or fresh fruit jam at your home whenever you like. It's a cild’s play with the ETA Crustum II home bread maker.
12 preset programs
The bread maker which has 12 preset programs ensures kneading, rising, baking and reheating, and in the meantime, you can enjoy coffee or do other work. It's up to you what kind of bread you prepare, whether classic, gluten-free, sweet or wholemeal.
Choice of different bread sizes
You can also set bread size or crust. Through the glass lid you can easily check the condition of the baking and the acoustic signal will alert you to add any additional ingredients. The preparation status is displayed on a clear display. With a delayed start function of up to 15 hours, your bread will be ready for breakfast. The bread lasts warm longer in the bread maker thanks to the automatic temperature maintenance function for up to 60 minutes. Even in the event of a power failure you do not have to worry about your bread, the bread maker has everything stored in its memory. The baking mould has an anti-stick coating that is easy to maintain. Accessories include a baking mould, 2 kneading hooks, measuring cups, a cup and a hook.
* Fully automatic preparation ensures kneading, sufficient rising, quality baking and subsequent reheating without the need for your intervention
* Multipurpose use:
a) baking different types of bread (salty, sweet, white, wholegrain or gluten-free)
b) making various kinds of doughs, jams, marmalades, cakes, biscuits, meatloaf, yoghurt, etc.
* OWN program for customizing the bread preparation stages
* Choice of 3 bread sizes (1 kg / 1.25 kg / 1.5 kg)
* Choice of crust colour (3 setting levels)
* Baking mould with a non-stick coating for easy maintenance
* 2 kneading hooks
* Practical folding handle for convenient container handling
* Glass visor lid for easy inspection during preparation
* Clear display with a preparation status display
* Acoustic signal for adding other ingredients
* 15-hour timer - delayed start function
* Automatic temperature maintenance function (60 minutes) after completion of the preparation
* Memory at power failure
* Power input 850 W
* 3-year warranty extension on the motor
Accessories : baking mould, 2 kneading hooks, measuring cups, cup, hook
12 preset programs:
1. CLASSIC - designed for white wheat and brown rye bread, also for bread with herbs and raisins bread
2. FAST - designed for quick preparation of white, wheat and rye bread. In this mode, the bread is smaller and has a dense centre.
3. SWEET - designed for baking sweet types of bread with a crispier crust than when baking with the Classic program.
4. WHOLEGRAIN - designed for baking low-gluten wholegrain bread.
5. GLUTEN-FREE - designed for the preparation of gluten-free bread.
6. DOUGH - designed for kneading/mixing and subsequent rising of the dough without baking. You can use different ingredients for different types of pastry (e.g. bread rolls, pizza, etc.) to prepare the dough.
7. KNEADING - designed only for kneading the dough (without rising). When kneading the dough, you can use different ingredients for different types of pastry (e.g. bread rolls, pizza, etc.).
8. CAKE - designed for kneading/mixing ingredients (e.g. for a cake) which are then baked for a set time.
9. JAM - designed for the preparation of jam or fresh fruit marmelade.
10. YOGURT - designed for preparing homemade yogurt.
11. BAKING - designed for baking brown bread, cakes or meatloaf.
12. OWN - designed for individual setting of bread preparation stages
Max. capacity: 1500 g
Number of programs: 12
Number of kneading hooks (in a container): 2
Gluten-free baking: Yes
Adjustment of crust tint: medium, light, dark
Delayed start: Yes
Power: 850 W
Baked baguette: No
Size of product:
Width: 27.5 cm
Height: 31.5 cm
Depth: 42.0 cm
Weight: 5.76 kg
Size of package:
Width: 34.0 cm
Height: 30.0 cm
Depth: 45.0 cm
Weight: 6.65 kg