Bread maker ETA Delicca II Max 7149 90040 black/inox
Bread maker Delicca II MAX
* Fully automatic dough preparation ensures kneading, rising, baking and heating
* Multipurpose usage:
a) different type of bread, rolls, buns, and muffins making (salt, sweet, white, wholemeal or gluten-free)
b) different types of doughs, jams, marmelades, cakes, pies, cookies, meatloafs, yoghurts, etc.
* CUSTOM program for the individual phases of bread preparation setting
* Special programs for rolls, buns, and muffins preparationbr>
* 3 loaf size option (1 kg / 1.25 kg / 1.5 kg)
* Select colour of bread crust (3 setting levels)
* 5 pieces of baking form with anti-adhesive surface for easy maintenance
* 2 kneading hooks
* Lid with a glass sight enables you to control the preparation
* Display showing the status of preparation
* Acoustic signal for addign other ingredients
* 15 hours timer – delayed start function
* Automatic KEEP WARM function for maintaining the temperature (60 minutes)
* Memory in case of blackout
* Input 850 W
Accessories: 4 baking forms, 2 kneading hooks, measuring cups, cup, hook
16 pre-set programs:
1. CLASIC - intended for white wheat and brown rey bread, and also for bread seasoned with herbs and raisins
2. QUICK - intended for quick preparation of white, wheat and rye bread. Bread made in this program is smaller and thick inside.
3. SWEET – intended for baking sweet breads with crispier crumb than during baking on Clasic program
4. WHOLEWHEAT - intended for baking wholewheat bread from flour lower in gluten.
5. DOUGH - intended for kneading/mixing and rising dough without baking it. You can use different ingredients for different pastry (bread rolls, pizza, etc.).
6. KNEADING - intended only for kneading a dough (without rising). You can use different ingredients for different pastry (bread rolls, pizza, etc.).
7. CAKE - intended for kneading/blending ingredients (e.g., for cake, pie), which you bake subsequently for set period of time.
8. BAKING – intended for baking a brown bread, cakes or meatloaf.
9. JAM - intended for making jam or marmelade from fresh fruit.
10. YOGHURT - intended for homemade yoghurt preparation.
11. ROLL, BUN – intended for baking rolls or buns.
12. CUSTOM - intended for individual setting of bread preparation phases
13. GLUTEN-FREE - intended for gluten-free bread preparation.
14. MUFFINS – intended for baking muffins and gluten-free muffins.
15. ROLL, BUN – intended for baking gluten-free rolls and buns.
16. CUSTOM - intended for individual setting of gluten-free bread preparation phases.
Max. capacity: 1500 g
Number of programs: 16
Number of kneading hooks (in a container): 2
Gluten-free baking: Yes
Adjustment of crust tint: medium, light, dark
Delayed start: Yes
Power: 850 W
Baked baguette: No
Size of product:
Width: 26.5 cm
Height: 30.0 cm
Depth: 44.0 cm
Weight: 8.18 kg
Size of package:
Width: 66.0 cm
Height: 33.5 cm
Depth: 30.0 cm
Weight: 9.51 kg